网友感言:考完入籍笔试 根本不用紧张文章来源：约克论坛 Gino.cai 发布时间：2012-03-23 04:00
看到了试题我才安心下来, 原来这题目比我想象中简单1000倍 ,
1) who was the first prime minister of canada?
sir john a. macdonald
2) who are the 3 founding people of canada?
aboriginal, french and british
3) canada has three territories. how many provinces are in canada?
4) the canadian charter of rights and freedom starts with the words?
“whereas canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of god and the rule of law“
5) what do we celebrate in canada day?
canada as a self-governing dominion
6) a member of parliament from montreal decided to spend the weekend in her electoral district. this means she will be?
in some part of montreal were she was elected
7) which of the following best describes the role of the queen?
focus of the citizenship and allegiance.
8) what the canadian crown symbolizes?
canada is a constitutional monarchy
9) under canadian law, why everybody is presumed to be innocent until proven guilty?
to guarantee due process under the law
10) who can run as a candidate in federal elections?
any canadian citizen 18 years old or older
11) who can vote in federal elections?
canadian citizen, 18 years old or older, on the voters list
12) what do you mark on the ballot card?
an “x” on the circle besides the candidate’s name
13) what does national register of electors contain?
canadian citizen, at least 18 years old able to vote in federal elections and referendums
14) what is the meaning of responsible government?
the government must resign if loses the confidence in the assembly vote.
15) what is the role of the opposition parties?
peacefully oppose or try to improve government proposals
16) whom the victoria cross honour is awarded to?
conspicuous bravery or self sacrifice canadians.
17) what canadians remember on remembrance day?
the scarify of veterans and brave soldiers in the wars
18) advantage of nafta agreement
free trade between canada, usa and mexico
19) which of the following are some of the canadian rights?
right to freedom of speech, religion, belief, etc
20) which province is the largest producer of oil and natural gas?